Ukrainian students will have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship and study remotely using the best lessons and copyrighted educational materials.
The distance school "Optima" has been supporting Ukrainian schoolchildren and their parents since the first days of the war.
More than 100,000 children have already received the opportunity to get a free Ukrainian education together with "Optima".
Together with the foundation "Children's Future" we offer additional 300 scholarships, which cover the cost of education or compensate a large part of the payment for educational packages for children:
• whose parents died in the war;
• evacuees from the territories of active hostilities;
• who live in the temporarily occupied territories;
• whose parents are military personnel;
• who have post-traumatic effects and health problems.
Ukrainian children will be able to study using high-quality educational materials, receive documents on education, and plan their successful life!
We are sure that together we will make the future of our children brighter!